T R U S T
Pick a T R U S T
Note: QRG = Quick Reference Guide is available
Note: QRG = Quick reference guide NOT available and we need more pictures
2nd Step now that you have chosen a matching r then Click the Link on the appropriate description, that will send you to another
page where the entire group is listed, .and start your photo comparisons.
Also each Variety has its own its link and/or Quick Reference Guide (QRG) with attribution Photo's of that Variety.
Complete serif in r. "Full r"
Open 9 as Classified
- 1879-S VAM-4 : Open 9. "Pitted Eagle", Full r. QRG
- 1879-S VAM-23 : Doubled 9. "Pitted Eagle", Full r. QRG
- 1879-S VAM-56 : Tripled Stars, Die Rust Spots on Wing Next to Leg QRG
- 1879-S VAM-66 : Doubled 187, Die Rust Dots on Wing Next to Leg QRG
- 1879-S VAM-67 : Doubled 18-9 & Tripled/Quadrupled Stars QRG
Closed 9 as classified
- 1879-S VAM-25 : Closed 9. "Pitted Eagle", Full r. QRG
- 1879-S VAM-43 : "Crucified Eagle". Die chip around motto, Full r. QRG
- 1879-S VAM-50 : Full r. Doubled 7. QRG
- 1879-S VAM-51 : Full r. Tripled stars. QRG
- 1879-S VAM-52 : Full r. Doubled 7. QRG
Partially broken serif in r. "Partial r"
- 1879-S VAM-9 : Doubled Closed 9, engraved wing, shares reverse die with 1878s VAM-45 QRG
- 1879-S VAM-35 : Doubled Closed 9, engraved wing feather QRG
- 1879-S VAM-39 : Closed 9, engraved wing feather QRG
- 1879-S VAM-42 : Doubled 79, engraved wing feather QRG
- 1879-S VAM-77 : Engraved Wing Feather from 1878 S, 9 Upper Tail Feathers QRG
- 1879-S VAM-34 : Open 9, engraved wing feather QRG
- 1879-S VAM-34A : Open 9, engraved wing feather QRG
- 1879-S VAM-34B : Open 9, engraved wing feather with polished initial QRG
79 S Completely broken r "TIUST"