Comments on Posted Coin:
- A large denticle to denticle crack shows under the date.
- The date is set in the normal range.
- The crack may be developing into a break at the sides of the 8 and on the between the 9 and 0.
- The first digit of the date may be doubled under the flag; but may look that way because of PMD to that digit.
- The ear appears to be slightly doubled on the inner left inside and tripled at the bottom of the lobe.
- Three gouges are seen from the wreath to the E, D, and first L in ONE DOLLAR on the reverse.
- Collaboration by:rtm/rmg/lae2.