Rmg 1904O 011516
1904-O VAM-4A Doubled Date, Pitting in OL
Discovered by Maurice Dubreuil, January 1977. Revised 2004, 2011.
4A(revised) III2 3 C4a (Doubled Date, Pitting in OL) (189) I-3 R-5
Reverse C4a - Pitted reverse around OL and heavy polishing lines in eagle's wings and tail feathers as in VAM 5A reverse.
- The VAM-4A comes with both a single clash episode and no clash. There is no letter transfer with the single clash episode, so it falls into the VAM-4A classification. The VAM-4B is a double clash episode, where the letter transfer occurred during the second clash.
Posted coin Comments:
- TOP POP DMPL ?? UPDATE PCGS MS-63PL 6/25/17
- Seems single clashed.
- VAM confirmation needed Please :}
- Heavy clash around lips exist.
- Question: If this is EDS, is it harder to find being this single clash did NOT last long ???
- Very strong polishing lines on EAGLE.
- Collaboration by: rmg/lae2