Rmg 1900O 111716
1900-O VAM-40 Doubled Ear, Near Date, Very High O
Discovered by Marc Serafine, September 2001.Revised 2015 by Brian Haight
40 (revised) III2 26 · C3r (Doubled Ear, Near Date, Very High O) (190) I-3 R-5
Obverse III2 26– Ear slightly doubled on right inside with horizontal line and two vertical bars at top inside of ear. Date set further left than normal.
Reverse C3r– III O mint mark set very high near wreath bow and centered and upright.
Die 1 Die Marker - Diagonal polishing lines in eagle's neck wing gap.
LVA Plate Photo:
2015 Revision Plate
Posted Coin Comments:
- MS Quality coin. Determined 40 series VAM 11/25/16 Road Trip UPDATE: VAM-40 12/14/16 MS62
- V-45A features are present, but different sizes and location is a touch off.
- Seems She has rotation.
- Right wreath clash does NOT match MTP photos. MTP shows right clash includes 3rd leaf.
- Behind cap clash shows 2 marks that do NOT touch cap, posted coin does have one mark touching cap.
- Collaboration by: SD Members
Many more Photos @ http://www.silverdye.us/wiki/Main/NeOr1900VNA1RMG111716