Rmg 1899O 102515
1899-O VAM-11 Doubled 1
Discovered by Leonard Hinckley, February 1974.
11 III2 5 - C3b (Doubled 1) I-2 R-3
Obverse III2 5 - 1 in date is doubled slightly at bottom of upper crossbar. Open 9's.
LVA Plate Photos
- Shows V-11A and V-20 features.
- Will NOT go V-11A. Breaks are not there.
- Reverse doubling upper half , looks "Strike" Doubling.
- Right side(VR) leaves and berries are doubled.
- Chip at bottom of "R" in Liberty band.
- Help needed on this VAM :}
- MS condition coin. UPDATE PCGS MS-64 3/14/16 SOLD
- Collaboration by: rmg/lae2
1899-O VAM-11 Raw coin, (189) I-3 R-3.
Click on photograph to enlarge. Click "Back" to return.