Rmg 1889P 030417
38A III2 34 - C3a (Doubled Ear, Far Date, Die Breaks Stars) (190) I-2 R-6
Obverse III2 34 - Die cracks thru 3-6 right stars and all left stars with raised die breaks between 3-4 _4-5 right stars and the 4th left star. Heavily clashed dies but no clashed letters. (No clash marks on reverse on some specimens.
LVA Plate Photos
- Is there a Break between the 8's ??? UPDATE PCGS AU-58 6/25/17
- Breaks through stars VERY hard to shoot on this coin.
- Neck Die marker is visible. See Below
- Reverse wing markers are visible. See Below
- Is there Transfer ?? Update LVA says 38A ....
- Collaboration by: SD Members