Rmg 1884CC 080315
1884-CC VAM-7A Doubled 8 Bottom, CC Tilted Left, Die Gouge Cheek, Die Break ATE
Discovery October 2005.
7A III27 · C3e (Doubled 8 Bottom, CC Tilted Left, Die Gouge Cheek, Die Break ATE) (177) I-3 R-6
Reverse C3e– Heavy die cracks at top of STATES with crack extending up to denticles above A and displaced field above ATE. Fine raised rust pits all over eagle and wreaths.
Posted coin Comments:
- As JR has said, This one is "tougher".
- Bigger rev cracks than previous ms64 coin.
- Gem quality NGC 65.
- Considered a True "R-6".
- Collaboration by: rmg/lae2
- http://www.vamworld.wikispaces.com/share/view/74057672 Ron1883 060515 ngc64 coin.
- http://www.vamworld.wikispaces.com/share/view/74548957 ngc"65" coin.
LVA Plate Photos
1884-CC VAM-7A GSA ms "65" (177) I-3 R-6.
Click on photograph to enlarge. Click "Back" to return.