Rmg 1880P 090817
1880-P VAM-28A Doubled Second 8, Tripled 0, Clashed Obverse n & st
28A (revised) III246 · C3a (Doubled Second 8, Tripled 0, Clashed Obverse n & st) (181) I-2 R-6
Obverse III2 46– Clashed die with faint partial incuse n of In from reverse showing as short tick next to Liberty head neck and faint partial incuse st of Trust from reverse showing in right hair vee of lower hair edge. Faint lines down from lower lip on later die states.
'Reverse C3a'– Normal die
The 28A comes single, double, and triple clashed.
LVA Plate Photos:
Posted Coin Comments:
- Need confirmation on VAM- PLZ :-)
- Solid Clash events shows well.
- Marker on Cap is there, very hard to see.
- Clashed "st" looks strong.
- Collaboration by: SD Members & Thx for the Help scopin'.
More Photos @ http://www.silverdye.us/wiki/Main/PhPa1880V28ARMG090817