85 P One and Done
Back to official listing http://www.vamworld.com/1885-P+VAMs
Date Position guide
One and Done (O_D) for 1885 P Listing
Note: only 12 of the current 78 listings can be perceived currently as One and Done Varieties for this series.
please verify the other features on the appropriate page. as of 2016 these varieties do not share a obverse or specific reverse dies with any other varieties in the series. but several share the specific C3a reverse class.
Right click on file link at the top of each category.
85 P O_D Pitted Varieties
- 1885-P VAM-1A1 Pitted Reverse
- 1885-P VAM-1A2 Pitted Reverse, Clashed Obverse n & t, Reverse M
- 1885-P VAM-1B Pitted Reverse
- 1885-P VAM-1C Pitted Reverse
- 1885-P VAM-1D Banded Wing Tip (Eagles Left Wing to Rim)
- 1885-P VAM-1E Die Chip ER (ER of America)
- 1885-P VAM-1J Die Break U (U of PLURIBUS)
- 1885-P VAM-1L Die Break E (E of E PLURIBUS)
- 1885-P VAM-1O Die Break S-U (Right Text Stop)
- 1885-P VAM-9E Far Date, Clashed Obverse n (1 in Date)
- 1885-P VAM-9G Far Date, Clashed Obverse n '(5 to hair, Wreath to L)'
- 1885-P VAM-14 Doubled 5 Top Line, Thread Impression (Reverse O of Dollar to Wreath)
- 1885-P VAM-6 Doubled Date, 85 in Denticles (Date)