1904-O VAM-1B1 Pitting in OL
1B1(revised) III2 1 · C4a (Pitting in OL) (189) I-2 R-5
Reverse C4a– Pitted die around OL in DOLLAR as in VAMs 4A & 5A with heavy die polishing lines in Eagle’s Wings and Tail Feathers. Clashed die as in VAM 4B. Slight counter clash of leaf at top right of left Wreath. Small vertical die gouge next to Eagle’s left Wing edge opposite top of right Wreath.
''''This coin has been vetted by VAMworld.''''
Comments on This Coin:
- The date is set in the normal position with a closed 9.
- A counter clashed leaf is seen at the top left Wreath.
- There is a vertical die gouge next to the left Wing opposite the top right Wreath.
- Die polishing lines appear in the Eagle's Tail Feathers and in the Wreath Bow.
- The Mint Mark is set normally.
- Die pitting is seen around the OL in Dollar.
- Collaboration by:rtm/rmg/lae2.