Rmg 1889P 040517
1889-P VAM-31 G Clash
Obverse: Date Normal position. Slightly doubled profile and eyelid. Die Crack chin to neck. Die Chip between L & I of LIBERTY. Clashed partial "G".
Reverse: Doubled arrow feathers. Die scratch top of left wing.
Posted Coin Comments:
- CLASHED "G" with chin to neck Crack. Neck area polished-may NOT have enough Tansfer.
- Closed 9 and chip on first 8.
- Die CHIP between L & I of LIBERTY, Die Scratch thru "TY" as well.
- Profile and Eyelid looks Doubled.
- IMO - New Die Pair. Update VAM-1 via LVA 4/28/17
- Collaboration by: SD Members