Difference between revisions of "Rmg 1884O 091015"
Revision as of 18:34, 11 August 2018
1884-O VAM-37A2 18 in Denticles, Far Date, Die Break U, Clashed Obverse st
Discovered by Ray Sanchez
37A2 III2 14 · C3a (18 in Denticles, Far Date, Die Break U, Clashed Obverse st) (181) I- 3 R-6
Obverse III2 14– Later die state than VAM-37A1 with heavier die crack and die chip in cap fold. Clashed die with faint partial incuse st of Trust from reverse showing in right hair vee of lower hair edge.
2- More Photos of this variety 84-O V37A2 High-Res Photos by OCC.
Threads: 1- []
Ron's 37A1 http://www.vamworld.com/share/view/74241206
Posted Coin Comments:
- High grade coin. Update: PCGS MS-64 10/20/15
- Die chip shows well on cap.
- Confirmation on VAM being A"2" Plz :}
- Faint obverse neck line clash, strong on reverse.
- Collaboration by: rmg/lae2