#TOP 1890-CC VAM-7 Doubled CC Inside, 0 in Denticles Discovered by Maurice Dubreuil, December 1974.
- 7(revised) III28 · C3g (Doubled CC Inside, 0 in Denticles) ( ? ) I-3 R-3
- Obverse III28– Top of 0 showing in denticles as raised curved bars in two adjacent denticle spaces below 0.
- Reverse C3g– Doubled large V CC mint mark. First C doubled strongly on lower left inside of loop. Second C tilted slightly to right and doubled slightly on lower inside of loop.
- 1- The horizontal die scratch in the top-inside of the "D" of DOLLAR is not present in all specimens.
- 2- Shares 3g reverse of VAM-14.