1885-P VAM-1G Clashed Obverse n
Discovered by John Coxe, November 2006.Revised 2010, 2013
1G(revised) III21 · C3a (Clashed n) (189 ) I-2 R-5
Obverse III21– Clashed die with faint partial incuse n of In from reverse showing next to Liberty head neck.
Die Marker - Fine vertical polishing lines in front of eye and on eye.
Reverse C3a - Slightly doubled bottom of arrow shaft.
- Comes in single clash.
- The VAM-1G LDS reverse has a laurel wreath crack similar to VAM-14A.
- Die clash lower than VAM-1A2 and VAM-1F.
- Small gouge by ear was revised out of VAM-1G and is now VAM-25
- Robins V1G MLDS http://www.vamworld.com/message/view/home/10827918
- Aladins 1G http://www.vamworld.com/message/view/home/25604757
- Dougs revision 2010 1G []
LVA Plate Photos
Full Coin Photos
Full Coin VAM-1G Images © Heritage Auctions, used with permission. Attributed by Mhomei