1884-CC VAM-7A Doubled 8 Bottom, CC Tilted Left, Die Gouge Cheek, Die Break ATE
Discovery October 2005.
7A III27 · C3e (Doubled 8 Bottom, CC Tilted Left, Die Gouge Cheek, Die Break ATE) (177) I-3 R-6
Reverse C3e– Heavy die cracks at top of STATES with crack extending up to denticles above A and displaced field above ATE. Fine raised rust pits all over eagle and wreaths.
Posted coin Comments:
- Die Break with field displacement.
- NGC ms64 GSA. SOLD gg
- The R-"6" in the series to have.
- The "Foot" of the "1" seems spiked (see description for 1884-CC VAM-7).
- Reverse seems "Pitted" which matches description.
- Collaboration by: rmg/lae2
Threads: Ron1883 coin; http://www.vamworld.com/share/view/74057672