General discussion board about VAMs, but no buy/sell offers
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
Hi All, I picked this up yesterday and wanted to check with more experienced eyes if this is indeed a VAM-7A. The coin isn't in great shape but it was the first o/cc I've found so I picked it up. It seems to have all the pups for 7A but since it is rare I wanted to make sure I wasn't getting ahead of myself. Any opinions welcomed. Thanks.
- 1900-O VAM7A mm (1012x1013).jpg (288.87 KiB) Viewed 632 times
- 1900-O VAM7A bow polish line (830x831).jpg (394.94 KiB) Viewed 632 times
- 1900-O VAM7A date (1280x877).jpg (254.34 KiB) Viewed 632 times
- 1900-O VAM7A cud (1280x934).jpg (243.85 KiB) Viewed 632 times
- 1900-O VAM7A neck clash (935x934).jpg (275.19 KiB) Viewed 632 times
That's why I always carry a loupe when I head to a coin shop.
As a side note I noticed in the description on the VAM page that when talking about the chip over the 9 the description says 7 instead. Not sure if those who are reading can correct this. Not a major edit, in fact I didn't notice it till the second time of reading.
"This 7A has the characteristic die chip over the 7."