General discussion board about VAMs, but no buy/sell offers
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
Any help here will be most appreciated. I'm hoping that this might be the crazy rare 14.20. Here's what I see and whyI picked the coin. A1 reverse (N in one has the horizontal polish line). Not a polished inner ear (not 14.2); no die chip in inner ear like Vams 9, and 14. Lots of die polish lines around the cotton bolls.
- JDL_1878_P_V_14_20_5.jpg (217.03 KiB) Viewed 212 times
- JDL_1878_P_V_14_20_4.jpg (149.65 KiB) Viewed 212 times
- JDL_1878_P_V_14_20_3.jpg (165.73 KiB) Viewed 212 times
- JDL_1878_P_V_14_20_2.jpg (138.78 KiB) Viewed 212 times
- JDL_1878_P_V_14_20_1.jpg (179.87 KiB) Viewed 212 times