General discussion board about VAMs, but no buy/sell offers
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
Due to the condition of the coin and my use of a digital microscope the pictures are not great. The coin may be from the 140 series as it has a notched one in the date and what appears to be a partially open o in God and a full r in Trust. What does stand out is the dot in front of Liberty's eye. And no poking it with a stick does not make it go away. Any help you can offer is appreciated.
- Image620.jpg (122.45 KiB) Viewed 757 times
- Image641.jpg (117.34 KiB) Viewed 757 times
- Image615.jpg (122.23 KiB) Viewed 757 times
- Image603.jpg (140.53 KiB) Viewed 757 times
- Image617.jpg (150.51 KiB) Viewed 757 times