General discussion board about VAMs, but no buy/sell offers
12 posts • Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone and a Happy New Year. I think i've attributed the coin correctly. Any feedback appreciated, thanks all.
- gpy21888pobv-4-1-20.jpg (156.42 KiB) Viewed 182 times
- gpy31888pobv-4-1-20.jpg (158.24 KiB) Viewed 182 times
- gpy41888pobv-4-1-20.jpg (162.05 KiB) Viewed 182 times
- gpy01888pobv-4-1-20.jpg (154.92 KiB) Viewed 182 times
- gpy01888prev-4-1-20.jpg (160.3 KiB) Viewed 182 times
Hi Lee, there are loads of U.S. coins in Great Britain on the U.K. Ebaye site at ridiculous price's. It's some time's cheaper to buy from the U.S. and that's with postage and custom charge's. Also a great deal of poor quality 'fakes's on U.K. site. They can get away with selling these as to people having a lack of knowledge on how to spot a fake coin.