General discussion board about VAMs, but no buy/sell offers
- Posts: 263
- Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:07 pm
This is my second Name this Vam contest.
Again, a few have one & a couple know what it is so don’t give up the answer.
[The extension png has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]
- Posts: 577
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 7:23 pm
- Location: New Jersey
Classic for sure.
....should be on most Vammers radar
- Posts: 386
- Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:14 pm
- Posts: 441
- Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 10:38 pm
- Location: Virginia
I will keep complete silent until somebody comes up with it!!!!
- Posts: 515
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 9:42 pm
Looks like a 21 S VAM 1n1.
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:56 pm
- Location: Land of Cartwheels
Spiked Chin! Oh, wait, that is an 1804 Half Cent.
"The Barbers can kiss my arse."