General discussion board about VAMs, but no buy/sell offers
All posts to this forum must abide by the posting rules
. Continued posting to any VAMWorld forum constitutes acceptance of the rules.
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:07 pm
Took awhile but finally holder a 1878-s vam 58 (LN) in a PCGS 53.
- image.jpg (198.28 KiB) Viewed 322 times
- image.jpg (216.24 KiB) Viewed 322 times
Last edited by 78-sLongnock
on Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
- Posts: 3271
- Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 4:38 pm
- Location: Boise, ID area
REALLY nice grade for any Long Nock! Congrats.
When in doubt... don't.
- Posts: 992
- Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:14 pm
- Location: Oregon
- Posts: 340
- Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:28 pm
- Location: Lexington, Kentucky
That's a rock'n knock'n grade. Awesome!
I may not be the best, but I do not know anyone better.
- Posts: 2327
- Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:48 pm
- Location: Ohio
Send me the number from that old white holder and I'll take it off the pop.
often the crusher of hopes and dreams
- Posts: 580
- Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:49 am
- Location: North Georgia Mountains
They must have taken my marbles away