General discussion board about VAMs, but no buy/sell offers
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Damage after the mint? There is alot of flattening and gouging on the obverse but the reverse looks great.
- 20220926_123118.jpg (197.66 KiB) Viewed 96 times
- 20220926_123050.jpg (203.17 KiB) Viewed 96 times
- 20220926_120725.jpg (120.81 KiB) Viewed 96 times
- 20220926_122839.jpg (180.4 KiB) Viewed 96 times
- 20220926_122851.jpg (169.84 KiB) Viewed 96 times
Once it's struck, if the damage in inflicted after or by the mint doesn't really matter, and there's no way of telling. Bottom line is that the obverse has been chewed up by something.
Welcome to the VAMWorld 2.0 discussion boards. R.I.P. old VAMWorld.