General discussion board about VAMs, but no buy/sell offers
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3524
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 1:57 am
A collector who bought this major rarity this year just posted a long thread about it on PCGS's forum. A few of us have seen the coin in person, and it's definitely special.
Link to PCGS Forum
Welcome to the VAMWorld 2.0 discussion boards. R.I.P. old VAMWorld.
- Posts: 993
- Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:57 pm
- Posts: 771
- Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:52 pm
- Posts: 156
- Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 2:27 am
That is one impressive long nock. Population 1 specialty piece.
- Posts: 346
- Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 5:09 pm
- Location: Austin, Tx
Congratulations to the coin's latest custodian. Great story behind it.
Refrain from computing the total number of poultry... before the process of incubation has fully materialized.
- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 4:34 pm
- Location: Virginia
Thanks JB for sharing, great read
- Posts: 869
- Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:02 am
Great rare coin- Not sure if these rare birds will be good investments or not ??
Lots of various reasons to want to own rarities like this !!!!
Not my cup of tea due to current mkt conditions etc
Possiblr recession looming in 2023
- Posts: 258
- Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:30 pm
- Location: Buffalo,New York
I would like one for the sake of I had one.
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:58 pm
Had this coin in hand at a Baltimore show when it was fresh from the Doyle Sale in NYC. I had been acquainted with the partners who bought it. They put a lot of time and research in to getting it designated SP.