O/T USPS GOOF UP THE HONEY STORY

General discussion board about VAMs, but no buy/sell offers
morganman

O/T USPS GOOF UP THE HONEY STORY

Post by morganman » Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:29 pm

A coin friend on here & his wife got me totally hooked on their home honey from
just 1 or 2 hives they do for fun etc. Best we have ever tasted/enjoyed, from desert area
so maybe Sage?

So we blew through his first donation to myslf & Barb, so he sent another, which was
last he had. We waited & waited looking forward like waiting for a cool coin.
After a few weeks Barb took tracking # to my PO and they said wrong numbers etc,
as my friend tracked and it showed delivered to my PO Box
Then he tracked again and it showed delivered to my home address rural mailbox
We were gone 5 days & upon return- NO DAMM HONEY LOL.

Why would USPS supercede POB original delivery address and send out found package
to a physical address???? Wierd IMHO
Just another USPS screw up while upping fees continually

To top it all off i suspect a old ex carnival con man of raiding my rural box and taking
the package with the beloved honey, of which is why i have a PO box for security
Mail has disappeared from street box before so now im going to install a locking box

One hive of those great honey producing bees flew the coop, swarming so the beloved
tasting honey will not be available anytime soon. Looks like i started something beyond
our control, but the positive is my friends unreal dedication/charitable contribution
to both Barbs & myselfs love of his backyard hobby, just like our mutual coin collecting
hobby.

Long live the bees, as they keep the world alive, and are in real fear of extinction,
from environmental & man made screw ups

Members= Be sure to insure all coin shipments - securing tracking- and use registered
on all coins say $500 value & up.

Scott The Oregon Collection
:|

JASONKFLO

Re: O/T USPS GOOF UP THE HONEY STORY

Post by JASONKFLO » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:17 pm

Insurance on coins is no guarantee you will get your money back. They will make it nearly impossible to get your money back.
Jason Floyd
I climb Mountains , Grow Bamboo and like Coins

bob259

Re: O/T USPS GOOF UP THE HONEY STORY

Post by bob259 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:15 pm

JASONKFLO wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:17 pm
Insurance on coins is no guarantee you will get your money back. They will make it nearly impossible to get your money back.
Don't give up as their standard first reply is to deny the claim. I once sold a large beer sign and it didn't even get delivered to the buyer since they crushed it in shipping so it was returned to me and you could hear the plastic rattaling around in the crushed box. I kept on them and they eventually paid. Take lots of pictures if broken and if not delivered just keep on them.