General discussion board about VAMs, but no buy/sell offers
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
I have been trying to place the VAM on this coin and it feel like it hits a few. I see some 29A, 35A, and 52. There is a die crack in the date, O looks high (possible slight left) and there is what looks like a crack going from the left reverse star continously through right wing tip and then again through MERIC. I tried to get it all. Any VAM suggestions?
- 20220505_213819.jpg (190.1 KiB) Viewed 540 times
- 20220505_213653.jpg (96.13 KiB) Viewed 540 times
- 20220505_213543.jpg (73.83 KiB) Viewed 540 times
- 20220505_213534.jpg (77.25 KiB) Viewed 540 times
- 20220505_213519.jpg (232.25 KiB) Viewed 540 times
It's a VAM 21 family coin, no doubt. May be a little early for a 21D1. Checkout VAM 21E and see if the denticle impressions are still there under the Eagle's tail feathers. I can't tell exactly from your photo, but it's likely.
I don't see the denticles under the tail. But I believe you are all right about it being 21 family.
- 20220506_144404.jpg (95.02 KiB) Viewed 480 times