General discussion board about VAMs, but no buy/sell offers
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
This 1880 O looks like VAM 39A but it also looks like there are more die cracks, possible "In" clash and the mouth strikes me as a little off. Am I just seeing things or does anyone else see the same or more? Is it a mix of VAMs? Will take 2 posts for all pics. Thanks all!
- 20220430_222554.jpg (60.56 KiB) Viewed 786 times
- 20220430_220305.jpg (121.58 KiB) Viewed 786 times
- 20220430_220631.jpg (99.88 KiB) Viewed 786 times
- 20220430_220507.jpg (89 KiB) Viewed 786 times
- 20220430_220453.jpg (195.61 KiB) Viewed 786 times