General discussion board about VAMs, but no buy/sell offers
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
I was at a local coin shop today and picked up a decent pl morgan dollar and noticed what appears to be a die gouge or scratch through the curl of hair nearest in front of ear and the scratch goes through the bottom lobe. I tried the vamworld site and it lead me hear, I took a couple of photos to get an idea of what Vam #this is.
- DSCN0209.JPG (142.38 KiB) Viewed 418 times
- DSCN0210.JPG (169.57 KiB) Viewed 418 times
- DSCN0212.JPG (140.46 KiB) Viewed 418 times
- DSCN0214.JPG (148.5 KiB) Viewed 418 times
- DSCN0218.JPG (104.51 KiB) Viewed 418 times
maybe VAM 10...kenny
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my.........Ahh........Uhmm........something, something, something.....
Yeah it is. Thanks