Congrats to RogerB

General discussion board about VAMs, but no buy/sell offers
User avatar
Unc90o
Posts: 287
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 4:20 pm
Location: California

Re: Congrats to RogerB

Post by Unc90o » Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:32 pm

Well deserved. Congratulations.

tbconcrete
Posts: 93
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 1:31 am

Re: Congrats to RogerB

Post by tbconcrete » Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:46 pm

Well deserved. I am grateful for his time in sharing his knowledge

RogerB
Posts: 666
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:30 pm

Re: Congrats to RogerB

Post by RogerB » Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:59 am

Thanks all! Plus - I don't have to carry that darned gold painted typewriter around!

:)

blh74
Posts: 664
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 1:28 am

Re: Congrats to RogerB

Post by blh74 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:54 am

Congrats here too.

User avatar
vampicker
Posts: 1465
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:48 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Congrats to RogerB

Post by vampicker » Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:25 pm

RogerB wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:59 am
Thanks all! Plus - I don't have to carry that darned gold painted typewriter around!

:)
Yeah, a tough thing to explain as carry on luggage!
often the crusher of hopes and dreams

lured_in_again
Posts: 435
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:16 pm

Re: Congrats to RogerB

Post by lured_in_again » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:00 am

Congrats, appreciate all the info you post to the site. Thank you.

VamHelsing
Posts: 822
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:14 pm
Location: Oregon

Re: Congrats to RogerB

Post by VamHelsing » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:20 pm

WTG!!

RogerB
Posts: 666
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:30 pm

Re: Congrats to RogerB

Post by RogerB » Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:26 pm

vampicker wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:25 pm
RogerB wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:59 am
Thanks all! Plus - I don't have to carry that darned gold painted typewriter around!

:)
Yeah, a tough thing to explain as carry on luggage!
I could get it a leash, vest and call it a "Service Dog."

User avatar
messydesk
Site Admin
Posts: 2922
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 1:57 am

Re: Congrats to RogerB

Post by messydesk » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:42 pm

RogerB wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:26 pm
vampicker wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:25 pm
RogerB wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:59 am
Thanks all! Plus - I don't have to carry that darned gold painted typewriter around!

:)
Yeah, a tough thing to explain as carry on luggage!
I could get it a leash, vest and call it a "Service Dog."
Just call it an emotional support typewriter.
Welcome to the VAMWorld 2.0 discussion boards. R.I.P. old VAMWorld.

RogerB
Posts: 666
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:30 pm

Re: Congrats to RogerB

Post by RogerB » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:06 pm

Sadly, just learned that United Airlines no longer accepts emotional support typewriters or emus. However, they accept support stockings.

;)

Post Reply