General discussion board about VAMs, but no buy/sell offers
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 12:37 pm
Hoped the V188 would go a grade higher with the PL. PCGS graded it straight grade 58 twice and NGC kicked it back twice as "UNC cleaned". But I'm happy that it finally got the PL designation that it deserves.
- Posts: 794
- Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:57 pm
Is the 188 an EDS with the added metal on the reverse lettering? Mine is just shy of PL.
- Posts: 322
- Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 4:34 pm
- Location: Virginia
- Posts: 580
- Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:33 pm
- Location: San Diego
Nice PL on the 188.
1894-O 6A doesn't come much better. The discovery piece was MS61 or MS62, if I recall, and was the best I found, and the only UNC.
- Posts: 287
- Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 4:20 pm
- Location: California
nice Lonkey tail
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:55 am
The VAM-164 is impressive. Too bad the 229 didn't grade.