OT Morganman

Post by collectinsince65 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:58 pm

Has anyone heard from Scott
Normally frequent posts
Haven't seen one in quite awhile?

...kenny

Re: OT Morganman

Post by ...kenny » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:21 am

Your kidding? Why--- other than obvious self inflating, he contributes 'nothing' to the VAM World site or education of it's members. Unless, you want to consider his endless rantings of inflated silver hoardes he suddenly fell into because of his endless knowledge of leveraging prices so as to soaring heights of his profit for the well being of the one(himself) forsaking the many in the waste land of investers who so lack the benifit of his never ending-spewment of mind boggling nonsense that would for ever stain the very fabric of gray matter any normal numismatic mind would dare venture. I mean, other than comic relief of course! He has, after all, brought me to laughing fits out loud with his words, although, I'm sure not intensional on his part... :lol:
Perhaps you should PM him, self loathing is something the pandemic has brought to the for-front I'm reading!
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my.........Ahh........Uhmm........something, something, something..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

blh74

Post by blh74 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:52 am

I happen to like Morganman. I have bought nice coins from him. He is an interesting and intelligent man. Kenny, as soon as you hear his name you go nuts. Whatever your reasons are for your dislike this is not the place for your personal feelings and comments.

impairedsquirrel

Post by impairedsquirrel » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:10 am

Really have nothing to add to that response Kenny, well said.
I go totally NUTS for WOW! VAMs!! Or is that from WOW! VAMs?

messydesk
Site Admin

Post by messydesk » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:34 am

Locking this thread. If someone has an actual response to the OP question, let me know and I'll unlock it so that it can be posted.
Welcome to the VAMWorld 2.0 discussion boards. R.I.P. old VAMWorld.