General discussion board about VAMs, but no buy/sell offers
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:26 pm
- Location: Michigan
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 2:27 am
Nice one. Congrats- in a great grade too.
- Posts: 303
- Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 5:09 pm
- Location: Austin, Tx
Mighty nice. Great frost. Congratulations.
Refrain from computing the total number of poultry... before the process of incubation has fully materialized.
- Posts: 714
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 2:42 pm
- Location: Happy Valley, USA
I go totally NUTS for WOW! VAMs!! Or is that from WOW! VAMs?
- Posts: 457
- Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 10:38 pm
- Location: Virginia
They got the grade right and you have one that's a keeper! Very Nice!!
- Posts: 777
- Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:57 pm
- Posts: 1070
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:48 am
Great vam. Such a steal of a coin for the grade. Which would you rather have a boring plain 1878cc or a vam 6? I’ll take the 6.