General discussion board about VAMs, but no buy/sell offers
- Posts: 610
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 7:23 pm
- Location: New Jersey
I am very SAD and with a heavy heart, i need to report that the beloved
BigJayVee has passed on to the VAM GODS
I will certainly miss him as a dear friend
And a cherished member of our little world
Of VAM collecting.
RIP my friend
- Posts: 934
- Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 9:45 pm
- Location: Arizona
We will miss him greatly - RIP....
- Posts: 1449
- Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:48 pm
- Location: Ohio
Very sad new indeed. He was a good man with a keen eye
often the crusher of hopes and dreams
- Posts: 2327
- Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 4:38 pm
Very sad news.
I bought a BU roll from BigJayVee early last month – the first time we had done business together. It was a flawlessly smooth transaction and he was a kind, helpful and knowledgeable man.
Rest in peace, and best wishes to all of his family and friends.
When in doubt... don't.
- Posts: 771
- Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:55 am
- Location: Florida
Condolences to family and friends
- Posts: 435
- Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 1:07 am
Very sad news indeed.
Deepest condolences to his family and friends.
- Posts: 784
- Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:57 pm
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:17 am
John will be greatly missed.
- Posts: 287
- Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 4:20 pm
- Location: California
Very sad news. Prayers to the family.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2892
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 1:57 am
Sad news, and a bit of a surprise. I met him a few times at some FUN shows a few years back. Really nice guy. I hadn't seen around here for a few weeks and was unaware of any health problems he may have had. I bought a few coins from him last year.
Welcome to the VAMWorld 2.0 discussion boards. R.I.P. old VAMWorld.
- Posts: 738
- Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:11 am
What a shock. I talked many times at shows with John, and even his wife joined us on occasion. He was a great guy and friendly as heck. I will miss him. I bought a 81-O V1D from him not long ago. RIP Big John Vernieri.
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:34 pm
Sorry to hear this news, as
I had not yet met him, but was working
On buying some BU rolls of peace dollars thru vamworld from him in February!
May you be at peace in the LORD
And prayers to your family!
Jack n Lin
- Posts: 469
- Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:59 am
- Location: EMMETT IDAHO
Rest in Piece and condolences to his family and friends
I climb Mountains , Grow Bamboo and like Coins
- Posts: 1483
- Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 11:58 pm
- Location: Big Rock, New Hampshire
Very sad, didn't know he was ill...
- Posts: 716
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 2:42 pm
- Location: Happy Valley, USA
C'mon, man! Very sad, John was awesome!
Hoping for comfort for his family.
I go totally NUTS for WOW! VAMs!! Or is that from WOW! VAMs?
- Posts: 1550
- Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Thanks Mitch. I know it’s not easy to share news like this.
And it’s not easy to hear.
I certainly don’t have the right words.
- Posts: 658
- Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 1:28 am
Sorry to hear this. Nice man to deal with.
- Posts: 1707
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 12:17 pm
- Location: Kansas Flint Hills
Sad new for sure. Prayers go out to his family.