General discussion board about VAMs, but no buy/sell offers
All posts to this forum must abide by the posting rules
. Continued posting to any VAMWorld forum constitutes acceptance of the rules.
- Posts: 126
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:35 pm
what grade would you say---thanks---
- Posts: 698
- Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:59 am
- Location: EMMETT IDAHO
Big cheek hits I am at MS-61
Last edited by JASONKFLO
on Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
I climb Mountains , Grow Bamboo and like Coins
- Posts: 648
- Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 1:07 am
Has some facial chatter so maybe gets dropped to 62.
- Posts: 3275
- Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 4:38 pm
- Location: Boise, ID area
I'm splitting the difference... 62.
When in doubt... don't.
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:40 pm
- Location: Coastal New Jersey
Agree 61 or 62 seems appropriate grade from photos. From what I've seen, TPGs appear to be lenient on CC Morgans, so probably will get a 62.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4100
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 1:57 am
It's crunchy, but probably 62.
Welcome to the VAMWorld 2.0 discussion boards. R.I.P. old VAMWorld.
- Posts: 994
- Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:14 pm
- Location: Oregon