Old newbie

General discussion board about VAMs, but no buy/sell offers
Kt404u

Old newbie

Post by Kt404u » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:45 am

Sorry to say , I’ve been away for quite some time . I’m having to re-learn every thing on this new site . I have a very neat coin I’d like to post ... but, can’t figure out how ....
Any and all help would be GREATLY appreciated.... ty in advance,....

messydesk
Site Admin

Re: Old newbie

Post by messydesk » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:16 am

When posting, under the "attachments" tab, click on "add files." Upload your files, then click on "place inline" to include them in your post.
Welcome to the VAMWorld 2.0 discussion boards. R.I.P. old VAMWorld.

UncleGildy

Post by UncleGildy » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:50 am

Here's a couple photos that illustrate the locations of tabs and buttons. After entering text to refer to and image right below this, click on the Attachments tab, and then the Add files button which are located below the text message entry box. See image below:

[The extension png has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Select the file from your computer and click the open button to complete the upload of your file.

Then, when you want to insert the image into your text at a certain point, simply click the place inline button next to that image in you list of attachments (example below):

[The extension png has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

There's a limit of 5 images per post for a couple good reasons :) But, if necessary, you can reply to your own post right away with more images. It's best to hold to see if they're really needed, but I'm no one to talk.

VamHelsing

Post by VamHelsing » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:39 pm

Nice to see you back! Can't wait to see what you've got!

John

colwillys

Post by colwillys » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:23 am

It is so good to have an old member back .. Would like to learn more from others Vam members .