General discussion board about VAMs, but no buy/sell offers
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
The following photos are from a 1978-S broken R. Nothing seems to neatly fit. Have some aspects of some VAMS but they do not have a broken star or R. There is some doubling of TED in UNITED, STA of STATES, Leaves on left side of left wreath. In the photo of the 78, there is a die break from the denticle to the bottom of the 8 and a small dash to the left. Any help getting pointed in any direction would be appreciated.
- Broken G.jpg (292.92 KiB) Viewed 1088 times
- Broken R.jpg (289.06 KiB) Viewed 1088 times
- Broken Star.jpg (277.09 KiB) Viewed 1088 times
- Dash-Die Break.jpg (298.64 KiB) Viewed 1088 times
- Top of B Pluribus.jpg (278.4 KiB) Viewed 1088 times