General discussion board about VAMs, but no buy/sell offers
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
Came today off Ebay BIN.
- 1880d (2).jpg (116.74 KiB) Viewed 438 times
- 1880d (1).jpg (109.18 KiB) Viewed 438 times
- 1880a (1).jpg (120.18 KiB) Viewed 438 times
- 1880a (2).jpg (122.71 KiB) Viewed 438 times
- BunnyCoin.jpg (119.76 KiB) Viewed 613 times
Last edited by JohnGoldsmith on Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Well Sir, I have never seen one of these counterfeited. It would be extremely difficult due to the reverse. The obverse comes in several stages and the last stage is the money stage. What I am trying to find out is when this stage started and did it go until the die was retired. So far it is on early stages (not all) but on some later stages on pictures I do not see it. More than likely poor images.