This 1926 S dollar seems difficult for me to attribute. Obv: It has: Beveled hair below the R of Liberty. A die crack spans the lower bust. A Doubled designer monogram. Die gouges are below the last T in trust and below and to the right of the 1.
Rev: It has: A doubled mintmark. Shortened sunrays at the mountains. A diecrack from the second U of Pluribus to the head of the eagle.
General discussion board about VAMs, but no buy/sell offers
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- DOLLAR1926SREV2.jpg (61.4 KiB) Viewed 267 times
- DOLLAR1926SOBV2.jpg (25.61 KiB) Viewed 267 times
- DOLLAR1926SOBV5.jpg (40.22 KiB) Viewed 267 times
- DOLLAR1926SREV.jpg (54.88 KiB) Viewed 267 times
- DOLLAR1926SOBV.jpg (49.2 KiB) Viewed 267 times