General discussion board about VAMs, but no buy/sell offers
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2329
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 1:57 am
BST Newps from @lioncutter
1886 VAM 17
1887-S VAM 2A
1900-O VAM 5
Welcome to the VAMWorld 2.0 discussion boards. R.I.P. old VAMWorld.
- Posts: 2481
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:41 pm
Something looks funny with one of those
Alonzi VW 2.0!
- Posts: 686
- Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:55 am
- Location: Florida
I'm with Chris. I like the funny one.
- Posts: 156
- Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:28 pm
- Location: Lexington, Kentucky
With pics that make them look that good, I might want to buy them back.
I may not be the best, but I do not know anyone better.
- Posts: 428
- Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:36 am
- Location: Texas
Yep, that 00-o is funny money.. Nice acquisition!