General discussion board about VAMs, but no buy/sell offers
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Picked this 1882-CC NGC MS63 at a local shop recently. I believe I am correct in saying it is a 3D-III2 3 C3a. Although it is said to be more common than first thought, being new at VAM's , I was pleased to have found it.
- Clashed N.jpg (140.78 KiB) Viewed 298 times
- Liberty Band Break.jpg (168.14 KiB) Viewed 298 times
- Cap Break.jpg (209.54 KiB) Viewed 298 times
- Obverse 2.jpg (221.39 KiB) Viewed 298 times
- Reverse .jpg (238.14 KiB) Viewed 298 times