General discussion board about VAMs, but no buy/sell offers
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
There are two photos on the listing, one of the dot on the eagle's neck and one of the B in LIBERTY. The B on my 1922 does not have the die gouge inside the lower loop. It does have, though, a diagonal die scratch through the tiara below the B. Could there be two different obverses sharing the dot on neck reverse?
- 1922 dot.png (1.09 MiB) Viewed 118 times
- 1922 scratch tiara.png (1.1 MiB) Viewed 118 times
- 1922 B.png (1.18 MiB) Viewed 118 times
- 1922 rev (dot).png (1.28 MiB) Viewed 118 times
- 1922 obv (dot).png (1.26 MiB) Viewed 118 times