General discussion board about VAMs, but no buy/sell offers
- Posts: 219
- Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:13 pm
Below is an 1878 P 8 TF What VAM am I ?
- s-l1600fyr.jpg (75.29 KiB) Viewed 1057 times
- Posts: 716
- Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:12 pm
- Location: Mojave High Desert
Wild guess to get things going, VAM-18?
- Posts: 1636
- Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:23 am
- Location: Death Valley (seriously)
- Posts: 240
- Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 4:34 pm
- Location: Virginia
- Posts: 1248
- Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:48 pm
- Location: Ohio
I knew, but cheated and doubled checked with the book. Did you get the reed count you've been chasing?
often the crusher of hopes and dreams
- Posts: 266
- Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:47 am
Reed count?! A-ha, even I know which one it is now. This one's on my priority list, but I'm delinquent in my eBay searching.
Thanks for the hint JR, and thanks for the reminder Russ!