General discussion board about VAMs, but no buy/sell offers
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
This is my first post - We have an 1886-S which has the reverse VAM-2 characteristic slanted re-punched S with the small line at the upper right of the S. However, the reverse appears to be the poster child for the VAM 3. I have attached images. Any help will be appreciated.
- reverse re-punched S with VAM 2 line
- 1886SMGPCGSMS65mintmark91651 (002).jpg (173.48 KiB) Viewed 972 times
- doubled date and stars
- 1886SMGPCGSMS65date-stars91651 (002).jpg (113.41 KiB) Viewed 972 times
- better view of doubled date
- 1886SMGPCGSMS65date91651 (002).jpg (97.58 KiB) Viewed 972 times
VAM 2. The doubling on the OBV looks like pullback to me.