One Day Early - Finally

General discussion board about VAMs, but no buy/sell offers
HawkeEye

One Day Early - Finally

Post by HawkeEye » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:20 pm

Well I am back on track and have the February update for the 1881-O done. It seems like there is no end to the discussion about a set of VAMs we looked at last March and April, and this does not put it to bed. It will take one more month to bring all the VAMs into the discussion because of linkage on dies as defined on VW.

The VAMs I looked at are 1H, 1J, 1K, 16, 20, 24.1, 34A, 40, 54, and 61; a group of 97 coins from our inventory. This was not an easy discussion but hopefully there is a little clarity here. As a part of this discussion I brought the die cracks into play and there are some interesting issues with regard to the emission sequence but that will have to wait for next month when I have all the VAMs analyzed in the same discussion. This will be an additional ten VAMs, so a total group of twenty to get it all in order. We had reached a point where there were several circuitous references posted on various VAM pages, some accurate and some not.

Enjoy http://www.1881o.com/2019-02.html

HawkeEye
Deep in the woods of North Georgia

hairfield1

Re: One Day Early - Finally

Post by hairfield1 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:29 pm

Great Work sir,

HawkeEye

Post by HawkeEye » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:48 am

Thanks. Down in the detail, but still fun.
Deep in the woods of North Georgia

LateDateMorganGuy

Post by LateDateMorganGuy » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:50 am

Gotta applaud those doing die studies. Nice work. Wish more folks would take on the challenge.