Selling a substantial collection? My services can help.

Post advertisements for direct or eBay sales, want lists, and items for trade here
Forum rules
Commercial posts may be made here. Group all coin sales under a single thread. All offers to sell must include a price. Please edit your posts after selling items to keep this board cleaned up. Do not post your phone number or address here, for security reasons.
Eschaton

Selling a substantial collection? My services can help.

Post by Eschaton » Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:53 am

EBay? Heritage? Great Collections? Local shops? Private party? National buyers? BST boards? Which is best for your specific needs?

Do all your coins need to be graded? Which coins need to be graded—and where? And at what service levels? What’s the best grading company for your specific needs?

What’s the best solution for your individual needs? I can offer everything from basic general advice, to a custom tailored individualized selling solution for your collection.

I will be your advocate—in your corner, I have no ulterior motives, I’ll be your fiduciary.

My professional experience at all-levels of the numismatic industry will help you make sense of your options, explain the benefits and drawbacks of the various venues and platforms, and most importantly, my services can help ensure that you’re paying the lowest rates, and getting the best deal — whether you’re a Legacy client working with a vice-president of the firm you’re dealing with, or whether this is your first rodeo. Believe me, I can help you get a better shake.

Selling your collection successfully won’t just magically happen - it’s NOT a one size fits all situation, and believe me when I tell you that my services can help you pay less in fees, have a better outcome, and walk away with more money in your pocket.

Minimum collection value of $20,000.
Free initial consultation, and extremely fair rates.
Private Message if interested.
You won’t regret it.

morganman

Re: Selling a substantial collection? My services can help.

Post by morganman » Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:36 am

To Members; Is this guy smoking good stuff or what?
Just so happens ive known Jason H for many yrs through here
As a young man he hustled and held coin dealer jobs
Very smart, honest and hard working, so i can recommend if you need help
marketing. grading etc

Newly back onto scene but trustworthy and an asset

Scott The Oregon Collection
:|