Time to order 2021 Calendars!

Post advertisements for direct or eBay sales, want lists, and items for trade here
Forum rules
Commercial posts may be made here. Group all coin sales under a single thread. All offers to sell must include a price. Please edit your posts after selling items to keep this board cleaned up. Do not post your phone number or address here, for security reasons.
messydesk
Site Admin

Time to order 2021 Calendars!

Post by messydesk » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:27 am

Now taking orders for my 2021 coin calendar. Price remains at $16 (includes shipping in the US), which gets you a wall calendar with a different coin photo that I've taken for each month. I managed to find enough eye candy in my archives to make another nice one despite not shooting anyone's coins since FUN in January. The calendar is printed on heavy card stock with glossy pictures of a diverse assortment of eye candy. This is the thirteenth year I have done this calendar. Should be shipping by December 7 or so. Let me know if you're interested! Here are the coins that are featured for this year, including a stunning Hot 50 VAM:

Welcome to the VAMWorld 2.0 discussion boards. R.I.P. old VAMWorld.

Just Mokie

How to order 2021 Calendars!

Post by Just Mokie » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:15 pm

Greeting Messy Desk,
Please send your paypal handle and I will send you funds for the 2021 calendar. I understand there is a surcharge for paypal use? Regards, Malcolm
Just Mokie
Pittsburgh PA
ANA
PAN
WPNS
SHCC

messydesk
Site Admin

Re: How to order 2021 Calendars!

Post by messydesk » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:38 pm

Just Mokie wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:15 pm
Greeting Messy Desk,
Please send your paypal handle and I will send you funds for the 2021 calendar. I understand there is a surcharge for paypal use? Regards, Malcolm
PM Sent

VAM-PIRE

Re: Time to order 2021 Calendars!

Post by VAM-PIRE » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:41 am

Hey John, Very good choices of pics for 2021 calendars. Rumor has it they all come from your private collection. Are any of them for sale? Are they "cheaper by the dozen"? Get it? 12 months (a dozen) on the calendar? quantity discount?
ERGO--the statement "cheaper by the dozen" may apply here.

I sense a mass exodus from my humor, so I'll close by saying Beautiful Calendar!!! VP

messydesk
Site Admin

Post by messydesk » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:06 am

VAM-PIRE wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:41 am
Hey John, Very good choices of pics for 2021 calendars. Rumor has it they all come from your private collection. Are any of them for sale? Are they "cheaper by the dozen"? Get it? 12 months (a dozen) on the calendar? quantity discount?
ERGO--the statement "cheaper by the dozen" may apply here.

I sense a mass exodus from my humor, so I'll close by saying Beautiful Calendar!!! VP
I try to put one from my collection on the calendar each year. Usually it's the cheapest one in the calendar, and this year is no exception.

Longstrider

Post by Longstrider » Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:52 pm

Received my 2021 calendar today, BEAUTIFUL! That May 1915 S Panama-Pacific Octagonal $50 coin has my name all over it, I wish. Thanks John🐍