July Bullion Markets Updates

Post advertisements for direct or eBay sales, want lists, and items for trade here
Forum rules
Commercial posts may be made here. Group all coin sales under a single thread. All offers to sell must include a price. Please edit your posts after selling items to keep this board cleaned up. Do not post your phone number or address here, for security reasons.
morganman

July Bullion Markets Updates

Post by morganman » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:37 pm

With the Virus getting 2nd wind, hence many more cases, people just dont get it period
Seems metals play off virus numbers/safe haven buying, as well as regular gazillion other
indicators. Kinda wild to see Gold predictions of $10,000 followed by "Maybe within 30 yrs".
Really?? What a croc to sell subscriptions

I have been watching mkts half heartily, doing other summer things, so my current analysis
is a bit fuzzy grey LOL
Choppy markets in both Oil Futures and metals with a upward bias.
Silver broke upward last week to surpass $19, then pull back in profit taking FRI
Dealers are consistently asking a $2.50- $3.50 premium over spot for silver, which leaves
the buyer screwed for any chance of break even for months. I refuse to Buy with this scenerio
in place. Dealers want to buy at spot or below, not giving the poor sellers any breaks and
making that huge premium rather than the regular markup of $.60- $1.00 per oz

All this crap leads me to be even more vigilant on holding my silver and making huge
profits just to spite the broken system of thieves and Gov scoundrels. Guess you can tell
im a free enterprise/risk on kinda investor/old timer thinking. LOL

It feels that 2k Gold is around corner along with $20 cheap silver.That still puts the
Gold/Silver ratio at 100:1
:|

Longstrider

Re: July Bullion Markets Updates

Post by Longstrider » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:25 pm

Thanks for your insight. Time will tell. I would really be happy to se silver to go back into the $30 range.🐍

lured_in_again

Post by lured_in_again » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:01 am

Nice little price run up this week, will be interesting to see when sellers slow the run.

DHalladay

Post by DHalladay » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:37 pm

Ratio is 80.55 today. Wow what a jump silver has made.
When in doubt... don't.

Kurt28

Post by Kurt28 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:04 am

"by Longstrider » Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:25 pm
Thanks for your insight. Time will tell. I would really be happy to se silver to go back into the $30 range."

My belief is that silver will ultimately rise to a fair market price. But until then, price suppression gives me more time to stock up.

morganman

Post by morganman » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:19 pm

Silver hits 11 yr high= About darn time as i was getting quite bored and my money invested in
the stuff was trying to grow mold. Now all of a sudden my stash of white metal is making
50%. I believe this just the beginning as gold hits alltime high (historic) quite easily last night
and strong this am as well.

Silver has tough resistance at $30 and will likely take a breather if reached, and will be
grossly overbought. Ripe for a pullback. The ridiclous premiums dealers are asking continue
which really sucks if one wanted to sell, pulling some profit, but then to re buy costs that tough
$2-$3 premium. I may ride it out and relax - as i bought silver option calls a while back, that
are gaining nicely. I can liquidate those for profit while keeping my physical holdings.

All this is making my face happy LOL

Longstrider

Post by Longstrider » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:43 pm

That sounds about right to me. Thanks.🐍

morganman

Post by morganman » Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:38 pm

This is simply amazing/ Much like finding a vam 23A in your inventory, but much more
profitable. LOL This early PM overnight shows gold making new highs around $1958 with
Hi O Silver above $25++

A local large bullion dealer offered me $1 over spot for some of my 100 oz bars, as their sold
out. I politely refused the offer. $30 is major resistance i think???????????

Sitting around watching the ticker tape is amazing as so many big buys propel to new highs
on both ggold & silver

Nanging on for a wild ride

morganman

Post by morganman » Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:06 am

This time around for bullion bulls is much different than in past Bull run Years
The usual multiple major factors are aligned plus some obvious fundamental developments
of mega proportions. Many key bullion players plus David Morgan (Morgan Report) super
silver guru, are predicting silver to Top between $100-$120 per oz. My research both technical
and fundamentals also suggest a silver top around $100 +.

At those levels even the average Joe can scarf up pretty big bucks with a reasonable smaller
stash of silver. Time frame prediction is much tougher but remember 90% of market moves
come in 10% of time. Silver took 11 yrs in bear mkt to bottom so 10% x 11 yrs is 1.1 yrs to develop
a reverse Bull Top. Being conservative lets say from 1.2 - 2 yrs time should open up huge
price advances, that silver has never achieved. The undervalued silver Pandemic has reared its
head and investors are taking notice.

I love this stuff as its darn fun to ride the wave to $$$$$

Longstrider

Post by Longstrider » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:40 pm

I love your early morning reports. That would just be great if this comes to pass. Have fun. Thanks.🐍