O/T PALLADIUM

Post advertisements for direct or eBay sales, want lists, and items for trade here
Forum rules
Commercial posts may be made here. Group all coin sales under a single thread. All offers to sell must include a price. Please edit your posts after selling items to keep this board cleaned up. Do not post your phone number or address here, for security reasons.
morganman

O/T PALLADIUM

Post by morganman » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:09 pm

This is incredible; March palladium sheds $600+ to low of $1625

I have never witnessed anything like this rout, but i never witnessed palladium at $2500+++
either.
T
Due to Fear myself, I protected my huge core SILVER position by Hedging my holdings using
Silver commodity SHORT positions entered into Tue. Today, I sold those SHORT contracts and
picked up a ton of cash. Not sure where mkt is heading i am monitoring carefully and have
things set to Go short again with futures should the ROUT continue.

Some experts expect DOW 15,000 before its over - Huge sell orders on metals - as investors
etc Need cash to cover Margins & Losses big time. There getting super clobbered, especially
all those with NO TRAILING STOPS- or any type of STOPS period
My previous RANTS about always protecting Ones positions with STOPS, never ever had more
crediance, but history proves the stocks & commodities players continue to IGNORE
Ludicrous- Crazy - NO STOPS,LOOSE YOUR FUNDS, NO MATTER HOW BIG OR SMALL THE ACCT

Volatility helps a astuit investor make tons of easy money, as Hedges on positions cover
both sides of markets, called Covering your ASS. Black Rock Holdings is so good at hedging,
their making Gazzilions on this Stock/commodity ROUT

Its the worse mess since 2008/9
:|

iceman

Re: O/T PALLADIUM

Post by iceman » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:58 pm

Morgan Man
I would think with this crisis it would effect the coin market also . Prices going lower .
What do you think ? Maybe some bargains might be comming up, ussally around Tax time
is when I see and get some real nice coins at real good deals . But with all this happening
I wonder what might happen with coins and the prices . Any ideas from anyone ? Or Predictions !!!

Thanks
John

morganman

Post by morganman » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:51 pm

Iceman; Coin prices?= Im fearful Numismatics will take a real beating with this mess,
as liquidity & premiums were already terrible.
Fear has griped almost every aspect of business

Be real interesting what the coin price sheets reflect
Lots of Red ink i fear, in a already struggling industry

iceman

Post by iceman » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:16 pm

MorganMan
Yes and thanks for the Info on the coin industry , As a collector its hard to gauge this .
But Yes in my industry of Electronics I have seen a slow down in shippments of repair of
Test Equipment coming in . Ussally in my industry we are recession proof , but in this case
its a Virus which effects the health of the people so hence the shippment of product is effected .
So hence less units to work on . Our company ( Small Bussiness ) will mundle thru it and will survive .
But on the coins and what not , they are a Luxury item and will be effected hard core . And as you stated the
Nusmistmatic indusrty was is Hard shape prior to this , it is bound to have a huge impact .

Always great to get ideas from others to help form your own ideas and predictions to be weary of .
Interesting times we are in again . Uncertian and scary times about the unknown .

Thanks
John

Longstrider

Post by Longstrider » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:52 pm

I just read this Friday morning that the Whitman Baltimore show is almost cancelled. NO bourse floor or any public contact. Auctions are still a go with the internet. Stacks will be from it's CA office. This can't help the coin market. Thanks all. I couldn't believe when I heard the palladium drop. I had to go see it for myself. Stop Orders!!๐Ÿ

morganman

Post by morganman » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:50 am

Fri the 13th= Stores & gas stations here in Small town Oregon are literally swamped
and Toilet paper & sanitizers are empty on shelves= CRAZY

Gold= Talks of $1450 gold seem imminent as Margin selling continues
Silver= many dalers have 3 day delay in delivery as demand is outpacing
immediate availabiity
At $14.50 close Fri- who knows- so like Crude Oil Rout i am happy
to own Longer 1 yr term FUTURES OPTIONS ON BOTH MKTS
Great low risk trades - priced cheap- but-
As always i placed trailing Stop Loss Orders on all positions

This type of trading is how berkshire hathaway and Warren Buffet
as well as George Soros, enter very volatile markets, as Options to
Stocks & Commodities provide lower cost entry and are not subject
to margin calls. Margin calls are killing Stocks & Commodity Investments
so OPTIONS are a great investment vehicle that allow for mkt entry
withot the huge risk of underlaying stocks or commodity contracts

As a rule i risk but 30%-50% of my equity in options using Stops

This a bit deep for some but its the way to survive & prosper withot
hysteria and fear of losing your ass in these nutty times.
The challenge of navigating all this is very fun for me,as i apply 40
yrs of trading knowledge.

iceman

Post by iceman » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:36 pm

Morganman
WOW , way above my head on what your talking about . But I get it somewhat .
Compliments to you on your Knowledge of this stuff , 40Years is a load of experience .
Im sure you have seen it all . I really aprecaite you wisdom on this subject .
Please keep us updated on what you see and feel about this market , I for one truly listen and think about it .

Thanks
John

Longstrider

Post by Longstrider » Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:55 pm

I think I am starting to understand you. I do appreciate your years of experience in your updates. Thanks.๐Ÿ

morganman

Post by morganman » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:04 pm

Understanding me is sometimes a bit difficult, as i talk often of Mkts, Money and etc
At this juncture in life, at 65, I throughly enjoy trying to staying active mentally and a bit physically.
Money is not my first objective, but rather the challenges of being a pee-on in a deep sea of Goliath
mkt players. Along the way if a reader of my posts gets educated a bit, thats cool.

I sure have my staunch opinions and modes of operation, which are sometimes simple & sometimes
complex.

Options25

Post by Options25 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:42 am

Enjoy the read - thanks for the insight. Many of us have the same outlooks and things in common. JIm

morganman

Post by morganman » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:45 am

Huge history being made as Silver dumps to low of $12.84 overnight trade
The history maker is the Gold/Silver ration hits 117; 1 , never before this high
Mkt now super oversold- wiping out many technical supports
Stock mkt set to dump anothe 1,000 pt etc, so more metals selling to cover Stock margin calls

Sure glad i hedged my physical silver holdings with SHORT Commodity Futures Contracts
for the 2nd time, as i took profits on the first Shorts a few days ago.
These 2nd set of Short contracts are making good money, so i will simply hold and sell when
mkt bottoms and affirms a turn around, pocketing cash. My physical silver holdings are
gettin crushed dollar $$ wise, so i will simply hold on to the stuff

Never in history has Silver achieved a 100;1 ratio ++++++++++++ Unreal - History in making
Talk about UNDERVALUED/OVERSOLD WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

colwillys

Post by colwillys » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:48 pm

Are they goings to the market for 2 days this week .. Maybe Thursday and Friday .. Look out below ..
Cash is KING . Ratio are out of wick silver to gold ..
Scott give uses some pearls of wisdom . Like to read a post .

Longstrider

Post by Longstrider » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:11 pm

I also like reading Scott's post. Most guys would keep all this hard earned wisdom to themselves.๐Ÿ

Options25

Post by Options25 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:35 pm

Love the perspective Morganman - been reading for a while.

I guess I don't understand, why the current spot price of silver if you can't find anyone to sell it for that price? Can't find anyone selling for less than a $3 premium - I'd even take delivery of a contract at the current price. Not saying it will go one way or the other, I just like what I see and I think we will see it cover the recent gap downs here shortly before it continues one way or the other. What are your thoughts?

Jim

morganman

Post by morganman » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:59 am

Wierd Mkt UPDATE: As of this post, Dealers of precious metals are SOLD out of Silver (very little availble)
other than some dealers having their own American Eagles & sobe me Canadian Maples,
that their asking $5-$7 premium on, instesd of usual $2 profit.

$12 silver , but none available as demand hits 10 yr high. U S mint sold out.
Rout continues in force - with Conspiry Theory outta China gaining momentum
and validity daily, Now, auttopsies as well as on recovered, reveal A fine particulate
material like finely ground glass in Lungs, thus resulting in 20%-30% reduced Lung
capacity of survivors. Chinese miitary base Lab likely source, verified by several
legitimate/sources. This sounds outta whack, but how did this foreign material
manifest within almost all cases???

Sure sounds fishier than dead fish- also at a time when Both U S & China stocks
were so Overvalued & our Gov telling the public our economy is GREAT etc.
Also the national debt was way outta sink ,ansd just the interest would sink any
Gov. Just saying this all alligns with the need for very desperate measures IMHO

All seems to fit into a new world order and the Bilderburg organization operandi
To those of you not in the know - Bilderburgs- check it out on websited etc
Shocking but true= Monsanto''s Board Directors are Bilderbergs- Monsanto
created roundup and to a larger debacle GMO seeds- which contain a chemical
within that causes sterility when ingested over time. like wheat, soybeans,corn ,
rice that we export to China and around world. China needed to reduce population
as does U S, so WALLA- here it is
Dont believe it- do some research- think outside box- Wierd crap

Back to metals- Likely screwed for a while, and will gain fast as Virus subsides
and we see DOW 15,000 ??????????
All this panic, fear etc IMHO created by who knows, with the
poor regular citizens worldwide, taking the hits, as the Guinia Pigs
IMHO. I actually hate thinking this way but way to much research
and solid proof to avoid, at least trying to learn the possibilities

Longstrider

Post by Longstrider » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:55 pm

You're right, this does seem fishy. I guess I will be doing some suggested research. Thanks..๐Ÿ P.S.. Sure we are paranoid. The question is, are we paranoid enough??๐Ÿ

colwillys

Post by colwillys » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:40 pm

The Russian said they would take over the United States of America with out firing a shot . Our government was
strong back in the 50's 60's . Then someone said we need a world economy and our government let China start
buying America land and bring them over to our land , The Chinese our trying to do what Russia could not do .
China found out they could not do it , so here comes the virus and economy decline . Our Government needs to
get a back bone , not bleeding heats.

Longstrider

Post by Longstrider » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:53 pm

I remember a couple of decades ago when Japan was buying up all the real estate here. Didn't work for them either.๐Ÿ

morganman

Post by morganman » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:00 pm

Mon 3-23 So if you think TP a hot commodity-Go Again, LOL and look at Gold & Silver price today.
Gold goes up $80 oz, Largest gain ever, amid more stimilus promises, opening up for
huge window of gains in future. Gold is not dead just wounded

Silver rides gold coat tails 85 cents oz higher to a lousy who cares $13.25
Still not much silver even available other than huge premiums by dealers on some
in house inventory of 1 oz eagles etc.

I was offered a $4 premium over spot for 10 oz & 100 oz bars, so sold a ton at $17
as i just banked a ton of cash on 2 rounds of SHORT commodity positions.
So what did i do with money??? I bought 1 oz platinum bars at $600 with 50% of profits,
and went long silver futures with Trailing stops risking $1k per contract initially.

So now silver shows little resistance until $15 and then $17 I must say the recent low of
$11.65 or so caused a mass Long position liquidation, for those who had to sell to cover
losses elsewhere, and to those withot STOPS STOPS. Hoping not to see those lows
revisited.

I decided to take advantage of the amazing volutility and trade in and out of both
my Short silver hedge positions and some of my physical silver holdings. take cash
when available and run, as you cant go broke taking profits.

Longstrider

Post by Longstrider » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:04 pm

You huge huge cajones my friend. Good for you. I'm glad all you knowledge had lead you to knowing how to plat this market mess. Thanks.๐Ÿ