O/T BULLION TRADING FUTURES

Post advertisements for direct or eBay sales, want lists, and items for trade here
Forum rules
Commercial posts may be made here. Group all coin sales under a single thread. Please edit your posts after selling items to keep this board cleaned up. Do not post your phone number or address here, for security reasons.
morganman

O/T BULLION TRADING FUTURES

Post by morganman » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:44 pm

Gold & Silver hammered, as lack of any positive fresh news and weak technical charts
push markets into FRI sell stops. Dec silver closes below 2nd support of $16.50 at $16.47.
Third support lies underneath at $16.00 and is next weeks tarket for bear camp

It's all making my predictions/ analysis/readings become a reality & vindication LOL for
my rantings on about silver prices heading to $16.50/ eventually potential of $16.
IMHO= As gold is hanging in quite well- it seems our poor mans gold (silver) is getting crushed
percentage wise, all before trying 3rd support as usual =$16.00 which is a major major intermediate
bottom and 200 day macro support. My work suggests mkt to try test $16 before consolidating
sideways then all bets lower are off.

I must say im a very old hard liner that truly believes in buying when markets look worst,
as IMHO reduse ones risk of loss over time. So 7 minutes before mkt close i call my large broker
and buy more 100 & 10 oz silver bars. A substancial purchase that i was waiting for--
If nect week or ??? silver tries $16, i will buy again
This type of buying is not for faint of heart- and may not pay dividends for some time to come!!!!!!!!
Since i have been doing this for many yrs- its old hat,of which i can afford, and it wont change my
lifestyle one bit. LOL

If gold breaks below $1400 i may be screwed LOL, so its all very speculative, I prefer not to croak
owning all this, as im a trader and would love to see a profit as in the past 20 yrs i did this.
This and Coins keep my mind active and healthy, so its the challenge that motivates

regards to all here on VW; Scott
& Happy Hollidays
:|

colwillys

Re: O/T BULLION TRADING FUTURES

Post by colwillys » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:26 pm

With a strong stock market , gold and silver may go south for the winter .. Silver down to $7.50 Gold drop like a rock . 2020 .

Longstrider

Post by Longstrider » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:58 pm

Thanks Scott. I appreciate the part about it "not being for the faint of heart". How many times will the market go up and down based on a "trade talk" rummer or a Presidential tweet? Col. bite your tongue. My wife say if silver hits that price we will buy and decorate our house in it. I used to make jewelry and used to pay $5 for it but that was a LONG time ago. Merry Christmas everyone..John๐Ÿ

morganman

Post by morganman » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:30 pm

Gold & Silver take a upward bounce after hitting 3rd round supports, which seems to
bode well for underlaying Bulls.
The real shocker/stopper is Palladium hitting $1900 +++ per oz with no seemingly
end to the total madness. Can't seem to fathom Palladium nearing $2,000 before Gold.
Supply/demand my ass- It looks lopsided like the PE ratios of many stocks.
So overbought on indicators, yet ignores and continues new Highs.

Poor old platinum continues sluggish backseat to Gold & Palladium hot mkt.
remember $1500 gold is Resistance & not far away now, which will ignite some buy
stops if breached & support silver.

For me, its all pretty boring, and my silver holdings are feeling vulnerable & tired.
So i must just sit around in retirement and hope the gold mkt doesnt take a p o o p.
My Jan 2019 silver purchases still have some equity & overall combined are barely
profitable, so i hope the waiting pays off. If i invested in other investments, i probally
would be making good profits by now, but its all speculative foe sure.

Longstrider

Post by Longstrider » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:19 am

Not that I know anything but it sure seems crazy to me. I guess you are right in it being a waiting game right now. I appreciate your updates. Thanks!๐Ÿ

morganman

Post by morganman » Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:36 pm

A super cool NO BRAINER TRADE MOVE:

jUST LIKE YRS GONE BY= Finding fancy vams on the super cheap - grading/attrib and flipping
for huge profits was FUN -exciting and surely profitable.

So the commodity mkts metal sector has been watching the lousy Palladium continue to
make new crazy highs, hitting $2k per oz this week, some $550 oz higher than gold.
Frustration was creeping in on my silver investment, as mkt went sideways around $17
and vulnerable to another downturn. While contemplating placing a futures short positions
to create a hedge against a downturn, i was really intersted in shorting PALLADIUM

i DID DUE DILLIGENCE - and decided if the already terribly overbought mkt breached $2000
i would sell short a shit pot full of contracts. Monday i went short a bunch of contracts, trailing
protective stops risking $1500 per contract. Tues the mkt started to crumble in price and
volumne so i was able to move stop loss orders to now a break even position. EXCITING
Free trade in reality. So market collapses today and i decide to take profit & run.
made $200 per oz in 4 days- Huge profit trade

I did not place silver hedge yet, and silver jumped about $20 cents to $17.20 or so
This week proved to be like finding 2 - 1889 van 23A LOL and selling them at $45k ea
This all serves to show how patience and Analysis with hard work pays huge dividends
With this trade, i will now buy a 14 acre property i've been looking at with 1/2 the profits
Super deal and secluded/private with hose pad and well- I intend to build a nice home
and shop, as i sold my ranch this past Jan.

hellacious way to end out 2019- A new home in 2020 of which will not have a mtg Yippee!!!

iceman

Post by iceman » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:11 pm

Morgan
Congrats and Great work that is rewarded !!!
Moving on UP !!! Excellent Start to a New YEAR !!

blh74

Post by blh74 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:25 am

Congrats to you, but is it that easy? I admit I know nothing about this, so how do I learn how? Thanks, Morganman.

Longstrider

Post by Longstrider » Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:45 pm

Way to go. Hard work and big cojones. Mortgage free is a great feeling..Thanks for all the updates you give us. I am learning, slowly from you. John๐Ÿ

collectinsince65

Post by collectinsince65 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:28 pm

WTG @ Morganman!
Happy Holidays!!
Mike

Flat-Chested

Post by Flat-Chested » Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:46 pm

People work all their lives trying to make money, I think it wise to read some books on the issue. I can't recommend these books enough, all are great reads, the latter three are horror stories. The books are purged from most libraries and instead these libraries provide books encouraging you to embrace homosexuality, maintain pagan traditions, and urging you to merge such filth into your Christian worship. Consider purchasing used copies of these books:

A) Get Really Rich In The Coming Super Metals Boom - Gordon McLendon
B) A History of Gold and Money, 1450-1920 โ€“ Pierre Vilar
C) The Grip of Death: A Study of Modern Money, Debt Slavery, and Destructive Economics โ€“ Michael Rowbotham
D) Late Victorian Holocausts โ€“ Mike Davis

Longstrider

Post by Longstrider » Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:06 pm

Thanks @Flat-Chested . I will definitely be checking these books out. I need more info, for sure. Knowledge is Power!!๐Ÿ

colwillys

Post by colwillys » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:50 pm

Metal trading is like day trading and you can lose your ass ts ..

Times are good for now , what could come of all this is the question ..

Have your home paid for and be out of duet . Yes Morganman you are on your game .

I retired at 53 and play all day long .. ( 71 ) .

Flat-Chested

Post by Flat-Chested » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:45 am

Longstrider says "Knowledge is Power!!" Actually knowledge brings far more sadness than power. Another good book on money, perhaps the very best book dealing with money, will not being you any power, only sadness:

E) The Antichrist and a Cup of Tea - Tim Cohen

morganman

Re: O/T BULLION TRADING FUTURES DEC 31 Year END

Post by morganman » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:53 am

Both Gold/Silver Break Upward through Holliday trade sessions in Low Volumne

Gold shines through $1500 easily and now overnight hits an amazing $1525 only $25
from super resistance at $15.50. Silver breaks 3 resistance levels $17/$17.50/$18 and now
both metals OVERBOUGHT in fast thin trade,

I would imagine some profit taking after holliday thin trade is done.
Bears are hibernating but will put pressure on mkt after holliday run up.
This underlaying strength gives hope to Bulls and dampens Bear camp noise
of false Bull market, as mkt continues to shine every time 3 support levels are tested to
downside.

Mkt seems to be setting up for 2020 Run, consolidating and then moving toward major
Resistence-solidly keeping 50 & 200 day moving averages intact. Yippee--Old Silver LOL

Longstrider

Post by Longstrider » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:58 pm

Now that is the kind of report I like. Yipee Silver is right. Thanks..๐Ÿ

Flat-Chested

Post by Flat-Chested » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:57 pm

Platinum alloyed with gold is the hardest metal known, one would think that due to this reason, and due to the absoulte rarity of platinum compared to gold, platinum should be more seriously considered as a viable investment.

Vam-mysterio

Post by Vam-mysterio » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:37 am

Ttt
I need to know
What you think scott
Juan