San Francisco Long Nock February Sale

Post advertisements for direct or eBay sales, want lists, and items for trade here
Forum rules
Commercial posts may be made here. Group all coin sales under a single thread. Please edit your posts after selling items to keep this board cleaned up. Do not post your phone number or address here, for security reasons.
Flat-Chested

San Francisco Long Nock February Sale

Post by Flat-Chested » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:00 am

For my birthday last February I treated myself by purchasing the majority of the 1878 San Francisco Long Nocks offered on the internet that month, now my hope is that most people are holding off on selling these coins because they are waiting for February, so I might again purchase their Long Nocks as presents for myself, then. With any luck it will become a tradition and record numbers of San Francisco Long Nocks will be sold at auction houses this coming February and in the February’s of future years. Give up on the dream of ever building a complete set of San Francisco Long Nocks - join with others in selling your San Francisco Long Nocks this coming February, perhaps to me.

iceman

Re: San Francisco Long Nock February Sale

Post by iceman » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:36 pm

Flat Chested
Never give up on a Dream . If others are like me it just makes me more stubborn and
driven to complete the set . LOL . Its just my nature to be competitive and accept challenges . Thats what makes it fun , and thanks for the fire under the butt on these . LOL

colwillys

Post by colwillys » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:18 pm

Yours is Long Nock . Mine is Complete Top 50 Set , I worked and had FUN hunting the 1925-S VAM 3A .It took
years of hunting then on day it showed up .. The seller had no idea . Their are 3 in the SSDC now , my coin
is AU 55 . I am still on the hunt for an MS 1925-S VAM 3A . Someday I will find it . It would be nice to have the
D C coin , have to check see if it is MS ..
Do not give up , keep moving and you will find the eagle .

Flat-Chested

Post by Flat-Chested » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:12 pm

And for those who persevered and actually completed their San Francisco Long Nock sets, consider selling and moving on to new and greater challenges. Realize that for everything there is a season, a time for everything under heaven, a time to gather up them San Francisco Long Nocks and a time to cast them San Francisco Long Nocks away. February is good time to cast away them San Francisco Long Nocks as I should have some money available for you by then. They are too difficult for most people to attribute anyway.

Flat-Chested

Post by Flat-Chested » Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:24 pm

Well it is that magical time of the year again when people start to prepare for the annual February San Francisco Long Nock sale, perhaps done in part to help cover their economic losses accumulated in December due to their purchase of unnecessary junk for largely ungrateful family members. I sincerely hope that the VAMWORLD community can join together to help make this coming February San Francisco Long Nock sale an even greater event than the unprecedented and widely successful February 2019 sale. All the best to you and your family members for the upcoming annual San Francisco Long Nock February sale!!!