Selling Post Observation

Post advertisements for direct or eBay sales, want lists, and items for trade here
Forum rules
Commercial posts may be made here. Group all coin sales under a single thread. All offers to sell must include a price. Please edit your posts after selling items to keep this board cleaned up. Do not post your phone number or address here, for security reasons.
Options25

Selling Post Observation

Post by Options25 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:23 am

Just an observation for people selling Vams. In this forum, you are allowed to edit the original post and mark your coins sold (maybe even with the price to help us all). Its a very hard read when we need to scroll through the next 30 posts to see something was sold. So please edit the original post when something is not available. I was about to send someone an offer, but noticed on post 7, 9 and 20 that the 3 coins I wanted sold. Not complaining, just trying to help.

scmemon

Re: Selling Post Observation

Post by scmemon » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:18 pm

Another Observation that I need to post is sellers NOT posting their price to sell. They actually know what they want for the coin, just post the price for GOD sake, it would be so easy to buy coins. Their are seller that do that, have been on the Vamworld for a long time. THEY KNOW THE DRLL, THEY ARE JUST AFRAID, I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHY, THEY DON'T WANT TO POST THE PRICE!!!!

DHalladay

Post by DHalladay » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:56 pm

Every time I see "make offer" or "accepting offers", my brain says "fishing trip... it's not really for sale."
That's when my finger hits the BACK button and I forget I ever saw the post.

I've heard all kinds of excuses why sellers don't post prices and, frankly, they all come across as excuses by people who either don't know what they're doing and therefore shouldn't be dealt with, or are being untruthful and, of course, shouldn't be dealt with. Life is too short and there are too many coins out there to have anything to do with anything less than clear, straight-up selling.
When in doubt... don't.

Longstrider

Post by Longstrider » Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:33 pm

You said it brother. The grade is nice to, if indeed it is graded. Thanks John🐍